Wednesday, December 17, 2014

He ordered FOR me.

A few weeks ago, Tony and I went to dinner. I think it was our first date since having our son. But maybe not. It's hard to remember when you have a 9 month old feeding off your milk bags all night. But I'm almost positive. But not really.

We went to have a great dinner.

It was more than great.

Tony ordered for me. I had mentioned what I wanted but he took care of it all. Asked me my opinion sure - but took care of everything. If I needed another drink, he got it. When the server asked what we wanted, Tony did the talking. I just sat back and was taken care of.

It's not that I can't talk or order for myself - of course I freaking can. But to sit there and be taken care of by my husband and father to my children? Well that's quite possibly the sexiest thing ever.

Best dinner ever.

Best husband ever.

Best man ever.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment